If you’re looking for a new supported housing job, Capita Resourcing can help you every step of the way.
Through our relationships with supported housing organisations such as housing associations, local authorities and charities, we have access to a large volume of jobs across the UK. Our specialist consultants can help you find temporary, contract or permanent work to match your individual needs. During registration, they will take time to find out more about your key skills and requirements to find a supported housing job that’s just right for you. They will also give you tips to help you prepare for your interviews and provide ongoing support once you’re in your new role.
View our latest vacancies below
Below are just some of the supported housing jobs you can access through Capita Resourcing:
- Homelessness officer
- Re-settlement officer
- Supported housing officer
- Temporary accommodation
- Tenancy support
- You’ll find a selection of our latest supported housing jobs below
- Get our latest vacancies sent direct to your inbox by signing up for job alerts
- New supported housing jobs are being added to our site all the time so visit us again soon
- We also recruit for housing management roles which you can find out more about on this site.
- If you have a care background, you can find out more about our social care roles on this site too
- If you need to recruit supported housing staff, please visit our recruiters area
What is supported housing?
Supported housing jobs generally involve working with vulnerable tenants to provide practical help to support their housing needs and maintain their tenancies. Supported housing officers and managers work with clients with physical disabilities, learning difficulties, mental health and substance misuse dependencies as well as homeless individuals and young people leaving care.
To qualify for jobs in supported housing you will need a good understanding of working directly with vulnerable people to help them live independently. This could involve providing advice and support on budgeting, tenancy agreements and housing and welfare benefits. It could also entail working with outside agencies to assist clients to access education, training and employment opportunities.
As you will be working with vulnerable individuals, you will need to hold an enhanced CRB disclosure.
Your search results returned no matching jobs