Your opportunity to learn how to generate more business from social media - for free!
Stats prove the benefits of social media. You may already be doing a good job, but you could be doing even better.
R.O.I.? In this case, there is no investment! Just 45 minutes of your / your team's time, at their desk, per topic. Why turn it down?
1. Optimising your LinkedIn profile to attract more candidates, clients & leads
By having an optimised profile, you:-
- are more likely to be found by ideal contacts searching LinkedIn
- are more likely to have your invitations to connect accepted
- will demonstrate your specialism & expertise without needing to be present
- can take control of your online identity and are more likely to appear in Google results
2. Optimising a Twitter profile
- How to set up a profile so you will be found... and want to be found!
- How and where to source and post content - what do all those # symbols mean?!
3. How to use social media to post and source jobs to maximum effect
- Posting jobs using LinkedIn (for free) and Twitter
- Ways of optimising job ads
- Sourcing roles on social media for inspiration, research and lead generation
4. Sharing content to generate business and show your expertise online
- Now you're on social media, what do you say to:
- Attract new contacts?
- Stay in your contacts' peripheral vision?
- Demonstrate your knowledge and specialism?
- Prove you're not just a job board?
- Help others to connect and engage with you?
- Increase your connections? People connect with experts, not hunters
5. How to capitalise on LinkedIn Groups
- Top 10 strategies for capitalising on group memberships
- Benefits of joining groups (obvious and not-so-obvious)
- Searching for groups
- Managing your memberships
Think you don't need training?
- Post regular, interesting updates?
- Use Twitter to attract / network / communicate your expertise and opportunities? (Posting jobs via Broadbean does not count!)
- Know more than two places to promote jobs on social media?
- Regularly comment on industry blogs or write your own?
- Get any tangible results out of your LinkedIn Groups?
Feedback so far
"Relevant, new and informative content delivered in a personable and logical style. Lots of interesting tips and tidbits of information which will definitely come in handy"
"Delivery is excellent, an interesting and interactive session that taught me plenty of new things, even though I'm an experienced twitterer!"
Vicky Thorburn, Senior Recruiter, Capita Symonds
"I couldn’t quite get my head around why Linkedin just wasn’t working for me. My Linkedin account was used to post jobs on Discussions boards in the hope of an amazing Recruitment Consultant being somehow persuaded to leave their successful desk to come and work for us (and let’s not talk about Twitter). When I was invited to participate in the webinars, I must admit I was slightly baffled as surely I was already a whiz at using Linkedin? These webinars have really opened my eyes to how wrong I was. I’ve learnt a huge amount about engaging with prospective candidates and clients, where to find interesting content to repost, the sneaky way of finding who your competitors are Linkedin with and why it's ok (encouraged even) to inject some personality into your Tweets. Social media is the future of communication whether we like it or not and I’d wholeheartedly recommended joining Lisa Jones's webinars."
Sam Davis, Internal Recruitment Manager at Capita Education Resourcing
- Monday 23rd July - Capitalising on LinkedIn Groups
- Tuesday 24th July - Sharing content to generate business and show expertise online
- Tuesday 24th July - Optimising your Twitter profile
- Friday 3rd August - Using social media to post & source jobs (10.30am)
- Friday 3rd August - Optimising your LinkedIn profile (12pm)
More dates coming soon. Repeat sessions of previous topics will be scheduled subject to demand.
To book your place or register your interest for a specific topic, please email email@example.com