Tutor / Assessor Young People
- Reference: 30814 SC LPAL
- Location: East London
- Salary: £13 - £15 per week
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 11/09/2012
My client is specifically looking for for a Tutor / Assessor who has strong skills in providing learning support to 14 - 16 year olds to work in a part time role based in the East London area .
Ideally we are looking for those who have a NVQ in advice and guidance and or those with experienece training and assessing NVQ in Learning, Development and Support Services for Children and Young People (LDSS) Levels 3 and 4 Roles and Responsibilities
- To deliver a range of accredited training courses including: employability skills , apprenticeship in customer services including functional skills and or youth work
- To meet set performance targets in line with the project's contracts
- Ensure that candidates are inducted and aware and fulfil their responsibility with regard the collection and presentation of evidence.
- Ensure that the candidate is fully briefed and understands the course standards
- Ensure that the candidate understands and sign the Appeals procedure
- Agree assessment plans and contribute to the candidate's ongoing assessment plan to identify valid and sufficient evidence and assessment.
- Assess the candidate against the performance criteria and underpinning knowledge associated with the qualification using a range of assessment tools.
- Judge all evidence against performance criteria, underpinning knowledge to identify achievements.
- Identify gaps in evidence and discuss/agree remedial action with the candidate.
- Carry out regular observations of candidate within their workplace and provide written reports
- Give constructive and positive feedback, both written and orally to the candidate.
- Sign and date candidate's assessment and action plans and any other documentation.
- Attend IV standardisation meetings as required
- Monitor and maintain records of candidate's progress and achievements and feedback to the Internal Verifier, updating EYP MI system and producing management reports
- Contribute to the internal quality process and arrangements for External Verification visits.
- Work within the Project's Policies and procedures including safe guarding , health and safety and Equal Opportunities
- To perform any other duty as is deemed reasonable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.