HUNDRED OF HOO SCHOOL, KENT, ME3 9HH
TEACHING ASSISTANT JOB
COMMENCING: SEPTEMBER 2012 (Term time only - 1 Year Cotrctact)
- Passionate about education
- Creative and driven with a strong commitment to excellence
- Dedicated to ensuring children meet the required learning outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Do you have:-
- Previous school experience
- Previous experience with SEN Children (Autism)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to quickly form bonds with those you work with
- Willingness to promote learning
- Experience supporting learning across the curriculum
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Possess excellent English skills, both written and spoken
The Hundred of Hoo School is seeking an ambitious and motivated aspiring Term Time Only Teaching Assistant to complement their existing staff and continue their exemplary work to considerably change the opportunities for young people. The Hundred of Hoo School joined the Trust in September 2011 and has a close working relationship with all partner schools. With rising Ofsted reports, praising the quality of leadership, students' behaviour and the progress made by students, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented and skilled teacher with a strong desire to raise standards to join the Trust. August 2011 saw the best results in the school's 58 year history and are on target to break that record this academic year.
The pupils' needs may be related to their literacy and numeracy development or in enhancing their social skills and keeping them task orientated throughout lessons. You will appreciate that every class is different and each child has their own specific learning needs and will therefore be dynamic and able to quickly adapt to a variety of scenarios.
For more information and to apply please visit our website http://www.hooschoolkent.co.uk/
or contact Tracy Wisdom at our partner Capita Education Resourcing on 0800 731 8883 or email
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.