Teacher of Science
- Reference: TK NW Science
- Location: Redbridge
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Date posted: 07/09/2012
JOB TITLE - Teacher of Science KS3+
SUBJECT OR SETTING - Science
LOCATION - North East London
RATE OF PAY - Competitive
TYPE OF ROLE - D2D/ Long Term Contract / Permanent
My school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual. The post will predominately involve the teaching of Chemistry, Physics and Biology, though the ability to teach another subject would be advantageous. Commitment to our extensive extra curricular programme will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
• Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a day to day basis with a view to more long-term opportunities
• An NQT or QTS Science Teacher with a real passion for your subject
• Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Science
• A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
• A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
• Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
• Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
• Able to demonstrate the ability to make Science fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
• The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
• Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
• Good rates of pay
• Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Tariq Kanani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0014 or email tariq.kanani@capita.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.