Teacher of MFL (French/Spanish)
- Reference: SE00036
- Location: Isle of Sheppey
- Salary: £20000 - £32000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Education
- Date posted: 30/06/2012
The Isle of Sheppey Academy is a new Academy for girls and boys aged 11-19. In September 2009, education on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent was transformed when the Academy. The Academy has achieved outstanding results at GCSE and A-Level and results have continued to improve within a safe, happy, modern and inspiring learning environment.
Overall Purpose of Post
To ensure every child matters and that they gain fulfilling learning experiences, optimising their potential and achievement. Most notably, to ensure all students gain or exceed their individual value added predictions as laid down by Fischer Family Trust. With GCSE results rising within the Academy at a higher rate than the national average, The Isle of Sheppey Academy requires an innovative and enthusiastic teacher of science who is able to provide knowledge and guidance in order to continue raising and improving attainment particularly within GCSE and A-Level students through strong leadership and management.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Teaching judged as Good by internal assessment or Ofsted - A record of raising student attainment in the 11-18 age group. - Evidence of the ability to create and sustain effective relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and outside agencies - Experience of the development of a collaborative approach to out of hours learning programmes
Knowledge - Essential/Desirable
- Teaching judged as Good by internal assessment or Ofsted - A record of raising student attainment in the 11-18 age group - Evidence of the ability to create and sustain effective relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and outside agencies - Experience of the development of a collaborative approach to out of hours learning programmes
Qualifications - Essential/Desirable
- Hold QTS Teaching Qualification or studying towards a PGCE/GTP
- A generous retention package for those teachers who achieve 3 good or better internal lesson observations using the Ofsted criteria - Relocation package such as interest free loan for deposit - Secondments with Dulwich College, Support for MA in Teaching and Learning (subject to performance criteria) - £54m purpose built brand new school opening in March 2013 - Tailored CPD programme and support with funding - Recommend a friend payments.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.