Service Assurance Controller
- Reference: RM13173ITIN
- Location: Chippenham
- Salary: £33000 - £36000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 18/05/2012
Service Assurance Controller required for UK Leading FTSE 100 Organisation.
As the number one provider of business process outsourcing in the UK, we provide highly renowned services and solutions to a variety of sectors. As our journey continues, a role has been introduced for a Service Assurance Controller within our growing Capita Secure Information Solutions arena in our location based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Capita's Secure information solutions business is the supplier of technology-driven effectiveness and efficiency to public sector organisations. Working with central and local government, public safety and justice agencies and third sector organisations, its mission is to help its customers intelligently maximise the use of assets and resources to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
The main objectives of this role are that you will be required to co-ordinate, and carry out activities across Enterprise Services (ES). These activities are essential to the smooth operation of ES and its successful co-operation with the rest of operations. Therefore, you will have experience in OLA management, cost managment and performance monitoring, ideally in a service delivery or business analyst capacity.
It is essential to have worked within a IT Service management capacity before so you understand the processes.
Specific activities required in these roles are listed below:
• OLA Set Up, Reporting, Monitoring and Issue Resolution between ES and Accounts, Project and Product
• Contract report delivery and change management based on Standard Reporting facility
• Service Credit Monitoring and Issue Resolution
• Operational Performance set up, reporting, monitoring and issue resolution
• Assisting with ES resource management activities
• Work on Internal Projects, systems and process set up.
• General ES Operational Support and co-ordination
Essential Experience required:-
•Experience of working in an IT Service environment
• Experience working to ITIL best practice - ideally qualified ITIL
Experience with OLA management
• Excellent communication and analytically minded
• Numerate, with good levels of accuracy, even when under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to identify areas which can be improved
In return for your skills and commitment to this new and exciting position; you will have the opportunity to work for a leader in the RPO/BPO industry, in one of our most challenging and innovative areas. In addition, Capita offers share save options, with an extremely healthy remuneration and potential bonus package for this position.
Please be aware this role requires you to either be Security Cleared or undertake a Security Clearance check.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.