- Reference: KM/ITIN/PCK392-64113
- Location: England
- Salary: £450 - £500 per day + EXPENSES FOR TRAVEL
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 04/07/2012
The FTSE100 Outsourcing Leader who are renowned as Specialists in their field, are expanding constantly and now have a new opportunity for an experienced Service Architect to join their Professional team for a 5 month contract! This role will be home based with travel across the UK.
Our Service Architects champion service management and associated processes and procedures within Capita IT Services operating within the ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL frameworks.
We are looking to bring on board a contractor who will be able to take a lead role on assignments demonstrating a high level of understanding with respect to service management, ITSM toolsets, service architecture, the business service catalogue and operational implications. To be able to understand the market, business and ITS requirements and create service designs to optimise customer satisfaction. Comfortable working with, and inputting service elements to, cost modelling. Able to take lead role in contract finalisation as required, especially around service commitments.
In this role you will work closely with Project Manager to lead on service elements in transition and transformation projects, managing the completion of all associated service project documentation (SLA, OLA etc). You will also work closely with the Operations technical delivery units to ensure that implemented services are able to be delivered to target service levels and performance indicators.
The Key objectives in this role are as follows:
- To lead all transition and transformation activities relating to service management, ITSM toolsets, service levels, service targets and service reporting
- To understand and develop the project service requirements and what is expected to be delivered from a business and benefits perspective into a structured service design document and the associated draft SLA's to measure the successful implementation.
- To support the project manager in understanding any service risks, dependencies and issues that exist and the impact that these may have on the project, whilst mitigating those within their scope.
- To be responsible for the construction and ownership of the service management architecture of a programme or a service component of a large or complex programme.
- Working with Service Management Process Owners to assist with process reviews and managing agreed/documented Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure they are fit-for-purpose
- To lead on the overall acceptance into service of an approved project.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- ITIL Manager or ITIL V3 Expert and ISO/IEC 20000 consultant qualifications are desirable.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing sustainable and scale-able service management processes and procedures.
- Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in client operational environments.
- Customer focussed with ability to identify and understand the (internal and/or external) customer's needs.
- Displays a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITSM toolsets.
- Experience of working at a senior Operations management level.
- Experience in operating as a Service Delivery Manager or Operations Manager desirable.
- Extensive IT Outsource knowledge and experience including experience in developing and using ITO cost models.
- Experience of working in large change programmes in a leadership role.
- Able to adapt to change at short notice.
This role will be home based with regular travel to different sites across the UK. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so if you are available immediately for a new contract, please do not hesitate to apply below today.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.