Senior Staff Nurse Paediatric Theatre - London
- Reference: 33311 HE HSTR
- Location: Kensington and Chelsea
- Salary: £34000 - £37000 per annum + benefits package
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Health Care, Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 01/08/2012
Senior Staff Nurse Paediatric Theatre - Central London
This is a unique opportunity to join this leading central London private hospital. It has an international reputation and attracts leading consultants and doctors, and also invests in the latest equipment and technology. The hospital offers a variety of services for adults and children and is currently undergoing a major re-development.
Responsibilities of the role are to:
- Deliver a high level of care in line with the hospital's reputation for quality service
- Assess patients' needs and the implementation and evaluation of care plans
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Co-ordinate the activities and shifts of the nursing team
- Deputise in the absence of the person in charge
- NMC registered nurse (level 1, 8 or 15)/ODP with considerable theatre experience in a paediatric setting
- Mentorship certificate
- IV competent
- BLS/ILS updated
- Clinical knowledge and experience of Paediatric anaesthetics and recovery
- Experience of implementing research and audits of care
- Understanding of risk management
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant nursing qualifications
- Up-to-date PIN
- Right to Work in the UK without any restrictions
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB and full references check
The company invests in training and offers many avenues for career development. Salary is dependent on experience. Applicants must be willing to work flexible shift patterns.
For more information, please contact Helen Strafford .email@example.com
or 0161 274 8741 quoting the job reference number.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.