Senior Staff Nurse OPD - London
- Reference: 33316 HE HSTR
- Location: London
- Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum + + benefits package
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Health Care, Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 01/08/2012
Senior Staff Nurse OPD - Central London
This is a unique opportunity to join this leading centralLondonprivate hospital. It has an international reputation and attracts leading consultants and doctors, and also invests in the latest equipment and technology. The hospital offers a variety of services for adults and children and is currently undergoing a major re-development.
Responsibilities of the role are to:
- To work with the multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high standard of care to patients undergoing surgical or medical treatment from admission to discharge
- To assist the Lead Nurse in the efficient operational management of the department and to provide clinical leadership to the nursing and ODP tea
- First level registration. RGN ODP Dip Higher education /City & Guilds
- Teaching/assessing qualification
- Orthopaedic qualification
- Advanced life support
- Mentorship certificate
- IV competent
- Peri- operative Module (or equivalent) and experience
- Anaesthetic & PACU
- IV additive
- PCA/Epidural competent
- 4years experience in a Senior Staff Nurse role.
- Orthopaedics theatre trained
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant nursing qualifications above
- Up-to-date PIN
- Right to Work in theUKwithout any restrictions
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB and full references check
The company invests in training and offers many avenues for career development. Salary is dependent on experience. Applicants must be willing to work flexible shift patterns.
For more information, please contact Helen Strafford .email@example.com
or 0161 274 8741 quoting the job reference number. Closing date 9th August,
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.