Senior Finance Analyst
- Reference: AP/ITIN SFA
- Location: London
- Salary: £35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Accountancy / Financial
- Date posted: 21/06/2012
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced financial analyst to join a fast-paced, growing division of this FTSE 100. This role offers excellent commercial exposure & growth potential with diverse responsibilities:-
• Responsible for review and analysis of complex pricing/cost models.
• Review and analysis of such models for major cost changes verification including maintaining audit trail of changes adjustments.
• Supporting adjustments to the subcontract financial models
• Contract review (in conjunction with senior commercial personnel) to understand subcontract payment mechanisms and other risks in the contracts to allow verification of pricing changes.
• Provide comprehensive logical analysis and present results in a meaningful format to guide business planning
• Liaising with design and operational team to gather requirements to provide risk analysis to examine the feasibility and commercial integrity of proposed contract and financial cost model changes.
• Manage one or more analysts.
The Senior Financial Analyst should be recently qualified (ideally ACA / CIMA) with good commercial exposure from a service sector background, IT, telecoms, energy etc would be advantageous. Strong excel skills and experience of pricing models are essential, experience of supporting bids would be beneficial.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.