Senior Cardiac Physiologist - London
- Reference: 507759 HE HSTR
- Location: London
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits package
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Health Care, Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 25/09/2012
Senior Cardiac Physiologist - Central London
This is a unique opportunity to join this leading central London private hospital. It has an international reputation and attracts leading consultants and doctors, and also invests in the latest equipment and technology. The hospital offers a variety of services for adults and children and is currently undergoing a major re-development.
Responsibilities of the role are to:
- Deliver a high level of care in line with the hospital's reputation for quality service
- Provide clinical direction and leadership for the team
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate nursing regulatory, governance and best practice frameworks
- 3 years+ experience as a Cardiac Physiologist
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working unsupervised with a wide range of invasive and non-invasive procedures
- Experience of Echo and Angio Lab desirable
- Strong leadership and resource management skills
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- BSE accreditation desirable
- Right to Work in the UK without any restrictions
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB and full references check
The company invests in training and offers many avenues for career development. Salary is dependent on experience. Applicants must be willing to work flexible shift patterns.
For more information, please contact Helen Strafford .firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0161 274 8741 quoting the job reference number.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.