Security Test Manager
- Reference: CIPHERE00149
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £375 - £475 per day
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 20/04/2012
Our Central Government Client is looking for a Security Test Manager to be based in Central Leeds for an initial 6 month contract. This is an immediate requirement.
The purpose of this role is to direct and manage all activities relating to Security Testing; to provide assurance of a robust security test process to ensure that security testing requirements are delivered within agreed timescales.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
To have overall responsibility for:
•The production of an agreed Security Test Strategy and Plans
•The Security Test Specification - create security test procedures, identify data, agree security specific test cases, agree which aspects of security will be tested in each test phase and what elements of further specific security testing are required
•Security Test Execution - responsible for making sure that security testing is in line with the security test specification and agreed test procedures
•Security Test Defect Management in conjunction with the Commission Defect Manager
•Definition and provision of test harnesses, stubs and test data required for Security Testing in conjunction with the environment team The task will involve working with business, technical personnel and test phase managers so the ability to communicate abstract concepts effectively and to engage with the business at a business and technical level is paramount.
Skills/ Experience Required
• Significant experience of managing security testing in a complex change programme requiring Identity and Access Management, Audit and Protective Monitoring solutions.;
• Proven delivery in a multi service provider environment;
• Production of security test strategies and plans;
• Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Identity, Access Management and Audit and QunetiQ technology would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of penetration testing would also be an advantage;
• Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills are essential.
1) Evidence of delivering effective Security testing strategies on major technology programmes across multiple systems and with multiple suppliers
2) Proven awareness of the requirements for system testing to meet Security Accreditation requirements
3) Evidence of security testing including Identity and Access Management, Audit and protective monitoring solutions is essential.
4) Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Identity, Access Management and Audit and QinetiQ technology and penetration testing.
5) Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Basic Security Check, which is at a cost of £25.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.