SAP Security Analyst (1 year FTC)
- Reference: PR03637
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 03/08/2012
SAP Security Analyst-12 Month FTC
Are you looking to develop and improve within a professional and successful FTSE 100 company?
We are currently recruiting for a permanent SAP Security Analyst to undertake tasks within SAP Security team relating to ticket resolution and management, including but not limited to role maintenance activities, adherence with segregation of duties requirements, and supporting the current user access design for SAP & Click
The SAP Security Analyst
has an important part to play:
- Investigation of SAP Security incidents & problems to resolution ensuring root cause analysis undertaken where applicable
- Analysis & specification of requests for changes to user access for actioning. This includes;
Identification of SoD checks, initiating SoD check, analysing the results & taking relevant action based on the results
- Validation against Role to Position Mapping (RtPm) design document
- Agreeing with end user &/or their managers the access changes they will receive
- Performs User administration activities for SAP users in any SAP environment and across all Sap systems at STW (including ECC 6.0; CRM, SRM, RPM, MI, BI, CUA)
- Performs role changes and manages their progress through testing to implementation, including Service Centre Change Request process
- Maintenance of SAP Security documentation
- Liaise with business teams to meet business needs while providing a secure and auditable SAP environment.
- Ensures compliance with established SAP Security processes and procedures and with IS Security Policies, Procedures, and Control Sets.
- Works with internal and external audit resources, supporting audit resolution activities relating to SAP security.
- Support delivery of changes and coordinate with team members from other process areas.
The SAP Security Analyst will have experience:
- Good knowledge of SAP Authorisations.
- Good business knowledge of STW, the business operation and specific business area and processes to the SAP module/s supporting.
- Use of transactions such as PFCG, SU0 1D, SUIM, SU53 and ST01
- Knowledge of Segregation of Duties principles & typical rules.
- Experience of telephone call handling and good communication skills with end users
- Proficient level of IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office, e-mail
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritise own workload
The SAP Security Analyst must demonstrate:
- Good team working skills and engagement
- Analytical thinking skills
- The ability to pay good attention to detail
- The ability to make well reasoned decisions
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, in English
About Our Client
- GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent
Severn Trent Water serves over eight million customers across the heart of the UK, stretching from the Bristol Channel to the Humber and from mid-Wales to the East Midlands. As a FTSE 100 company, they can offer a wide range of career opportunities and attractive benefits.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.