River and Coastal Engineering Team Leader
- Reference: PCK392-63420
- Location: East Sussex
- Salary: £0.00 - £1 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Construction / Engineering
- Date posted: 22/06/2012
A Principal Engineer or Associate level appointment to lead a newly established team of engineers and support staff engaged in design of flood and coastal defences, and associated flood risk management infrastructure.
• BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering.
• Chartered Engineer (ICE, IStructE, CIWEM).
• Proven experience in Environment Agency systems and processes for river and coastal engineering projects.
• Proven experience in application of CDM 2007 Regulations.
• Good knowledge of UK and European Flood Risk Management Regulations and Standards.
• Senior level experience in design of river engineering and/or coastal engineering works.
• Proven experience in working on Environment Agency NEECA projects, preferably as lead engineer and project manager.
• MSci/MEng in Civil Engineering.
• Masters or equivalent in relevant specific area of expertise.
• Management of team delivering river engineering and coastal engineering elements of major civil engineering projects.
• Lead design engineer for river and coastal engineering projects.
• Recruitment and training of junior engineers.
• Progressive expansion of team in the flood risk management sector.
Candidates must be experienced civil engineers in river and/or coastal engineering fields and have the ability to assume total control of projects with direct responsibility to one of Capita Symonds' Infrastructure Directors. Candidates need to be self motivated, eager to stretch their abilities, and have the determination and skills to build a business through securing and delivering major civil engineering schemes
An excellent opportunity for an experienced senior engineering project manager with an existing EA NEECA Framework Consultant, keen to advance his/her career through appointment to this senior post with a rapidly expanding civil engineering consultancy
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.