Resourcing Assistant - Interim Position
- Reference: WE-EC12706
- Location: Chelmsford
- Salary: £120 - £150 per day
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: Human Resources
- Date posted: 25/06/2012
Resourcing Assistant - Interim Position3 Months Initially£120 - £150 per day
This role has been established to provide support and assistance in meeting the recruitment and resourcing requirements of Essex County Council, helping to ensure best practice and consistency in the reallocation of resources within the authority.
Typical Background and Experience Required Must have : -
- Background within HR and/or Resourcing, either from an in-house or outsourced capacity.
- Experience managing candidate's through entire lifecycle High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- First class administrative and organisational skills
- Good communication skills Proactive/committed approach to work, with flexibility and an abilty to undertake changing priorities, whilst consistentley delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong customer focus
- Good team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) to intermediate level and excellent computer literacy.
Nice to have : -
- Higher / A Level qualifications Member of CIPD and / or recruitment qualification/membership
- Working knowledge of relevant recruitment employment legislation
Main accountabilities: -
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, age or religion or belief.
- Supporting candidates throughout the application process, acting as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for all applicants Liasing and supporting hiring managers throughout the process as appropriate
- Champion of recruitment processes and policies across all customer groups Provision of general administrative support to the Resourcing function, in order to ensure that all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Supporting across a number of other key resourcing projects as required
- Ensuring the resourcing database/associated reports are accurate and kept up to date at all times
- Assist with co-ordination of interviews and any other ad-hoc duties as required
All applications will be considered solely on merit. Please note this role may be filled prior to the closing date.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.