Project Office Support Analyst
- Reference: ESCS00249
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £250 per day
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 17/08/2012
My client a leading energy provider in the UK currenlty requires a Project Office Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be required to track progress of all workstreams and monitor progress and co-ordinate delivery dates. The ideal candidate will be a well organised individual with good attention to detail and someone able to prioritise their work load to ensure accurate work is carried out.
Requirements / Deliverables
- Feeding updates on resourcing into the PMO weekly report
- To be the key point of contact for all PMO queries, including monitoring the PMO team email inbox
- Resource Time Tracking
- Handling of general admin activities such as meeting room bookings & stationery orders
- Issuing team 'comms' from the PMO (as distinct to general project comms which are handled by a dedicated team)
- Basic SharePoint administration (in support of other team members)
- Application for and Issuing of company ID cards
- Holding the inventory of IT equipment such as laptops and ordering more where required
If this could be of interest please apply with an up to date CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.