Product Manager - Police Business Systems
- Reference: ER/ITIN/13601
- Location: Wiltshire
- Salary: £70000 - £500000 per annum + CAR + BENEFITS
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 22/06/2012
Product Manager (IT systems) Chippenham Up to £70,000 plus Car Allowance plus Benefits Package
Key skills: product management / product set / product lifecycle / marketing / P&L / systems / police / systems integration / CRM / SOA In the UK, Capita Secure Information Systems is a market leader in providing solutions to public safety agencies, central government departments, local authorities and voluntary organisations. Its continuous development of public safety communication systems was recognised in the Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2008. We provide mission-critical systems and services to police, fire, and ambulance agencies as well as national organisations such as the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, the Highways Agency, British Transport Police, RAF Search and Rescue, and the Ministry of Defence Police. In addition, we also provide ICT and communications managed services for a number of local authorities, police forces and associated government agencies.
Currently we have the opportunity for individual to join us in the role of Product Manager within which you will be accountable for Product Management of Capita Secure Information Solutions Police Business Systems (Middle Office) products and solutions, specifically including integrated Records Management System products providing business support in the areas of Crime, Intelligence, Case Preparation, Custody, Enquiry, Property and a number of other Police specific business processes.
The Police Business Systems product portfolio includes established products and emerging next generation solutions using new technology and delivery models.
As our newest Product Manager you will be the internal and external voice and the Product evangelist, ultimately responsible for ensuring the products under your ownership. Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager in a customer facing role, ideally from a Systems Integration Delivery environment or established Police Product vendor
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of cloud based solutions
- Knowledge and experience of solution integration approaches using SOA principles
- Ability to achieve UK security clearance to NPPV/SC level
Desirable skills and experience
- Chartered Engineer or Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification
- Experience of Police Records Management System solutionsPolice middle-office business process experience including Crime, Intelligence, Case Preparation and/or Custody
- Experience of a broad range of Microsoft technology including MS SharePoint & MS Dynamics CRM
Key skills: product management / product set / product lifecycle / marketing / P&L / systems / police / systems integration / CRM / SOA Please click on below link to apply (NB:our successful candidate will be subject to an advanced CRB)
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.