Plant Engineer / Electrical Engineer
- Reference: SL07101
- Location: Cumbria
- Salary: £28.00 - £35.00 per hour
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: Construction / Engineering
- Date posted: 19/06/2012
Our client is seeking 2x Plant Engineers/ Electrical Engineers for a contract role based in Cumbria. This role is working 37 hours per week Mon-Fri.
for Project Overview
To support the organisation restructure of site to achieve a fully functioning System Engineering team
Provide electrical engineering support for site.
• Provide electrical engineering support to Facility maintenance workforce in the planning and production of maintenance work-packs.
• Produce and review electrical risk assessments for maintenance and project activities
• Provide electrical technical support for new project packages
• Provide electrical engineering support for the diagnosis and resolution of plant defects
• Organise the delivery of electrical packages of work on the Facility
• Train for and attain Electrical Authorised Person status, and deliver these responsibilities for the Facility
• Electrical Engineer, qualified to HNC minimum
• Experienced in Maintenance of LV/MV/HV
• Ideall worked within the Nuclear industry
• 17th Edition
Pay Rate Details
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.