Operating Nurse - Scrub/Anaesthetics - London
- Reference: 507682 HE HSTR
- Location: London
- Salary: £33000 - £36000 per annum + + benefits package
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Health Care, Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 25/09/2012
Operating Department Nurse - Scrub/Anaesthetics - Central London
This is a unique opportunity to join this leading central London private hospital. It has an international reputation and attracts leading consultants and doctors, and also invests in the latest equipment and technology. The hospital offers a variety of services for adults and children and is currently undergoing a major re-development.
There are positions for both Scrub Nurses and Anaesthetic Nurses.
Responsibilities of the role are to:
- Deliver a high level of care in line with the hospital's reputation for quality service within the peri-operative environment
- Assess patients' needs and the implementation and evaluation of care plans during the pre, intra and post operative procedures
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Maintain confidentiality
- 1st level Nurse RN on Part 1 of the NMC register or Operation department practitioner Dip Level 3 (ODP) on the HPC register
- Post registration experience or possession of ENB Certificate 176/182/183 or equivalent
- Experience in orthopaedic scrub is desirable
- Excellent clinical and care standards
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to continue your learning and development as a nursing professional
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant nursing qualifications
- Up-to-date PIN
- Right to Work in theUKwithout any restrictions
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced CRB and full references check
The company invests in training and offers many avenues for career development. Salary is dependent on experience.
For more information, please contact Helen Strafford .email@example.com
or 0161 274 8741 quoting the job reference number. Closing date 9th August.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.