Interim Strategic Commissioner- Older People
- Reference: 10134
- Location: London
- Salary: £300 - £350 per day
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 28/08/2012
A local authority in London is looking for an Interim Strategic Commissioner- Older People to deliver on current plans and to draw together an overarching strategic plan and action plan for older people.
- lead delivery of a work programme with stakeholders including joint commissioners, Adult Social Care and colleagues from procurement
- produce an overarching Joint Commissioning Strategy for Older People
- ensure delivery of the LA's objectives via performance management of contracts in conjunction with procurement colleagues
- Lead service improvement, redesign and modernisation across the following specific service areas (Accommodation and supported housing including extra care, Day Opportunities, Personalisation, Reablement)
Key skills and experience:
- detailed knowledge and experience of older peoples commissioning or provision
- Ability to produce an Older People Commissioning Strategy
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.