- Reference: CIPHERG00192
- Location: City of London
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: Human Resources
- Date posted: 17/08/2012
Our Central Government client are looking for a HR Director to work on a contract initially through until the end of July 2013. This is an immediate requirement to be based in Central London.
This is a very high profile, challenging position that requires someone with working knowledge of Central Government departments. This role will have responsibility for Employee Relations (ER) reform, and the wider Civil Service Reform agenda. We are looking for a very experienced HR professional Interim, with experience of working in OGDs on employee relations, as ER Reform is the highest priority.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities of this post are to:
• Provide the senior level and strategic focus in support of HRD to drive the ER reform programme forward; having sufficient seniority to engage with key TU leaders and OGDs.
• Work alongside colleagues to deliver potential changes to terms and conditions of service under Civil Service Reform
• Support Ministers and senior staff in taking this critical area forward.
• Deliver the ER reform campaign plan to time
• Upskill HR staff in negotiating skills
Due to the nature of this role then the successful candidate must be willing and able to go through SC clearance.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.