Health, Safety & Risk Advisor
- Reference: 10106
- Location: Essex
- Salary: £300 - £350 per day
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: Interim Management
- Date posted: 17/08/2012
My public sector client is seeking an experienced Health, Safety & Risk Advisor to advise and support
the delivery of competant advice to internal and external customers. You will implement legislation and create guidance for managers. You will also carry out risk assessments for a range of hazardous activities.
You will also be responsible for:
-Ensuring and creating written ECC health and safety policies, risk assessments and standards are kept up to date.
- Reviewing written reports identifying findings, actions and conclusions.
- Carrying out health and safety management audits.
- Perform health and safety investigations.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be CMIOSH or CFIOSH qualified.
- Have experience in providing health and safety advice for the Educational Sector.
- Proven ability of developing and delivering health and safety training.
- Have experience of providing health and safety advice within a local authority environment or wider public sector.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.