General Manager - Oncology/Radiotherapy - London
- Reference: 507735 HE HSTR
- Location: London
- Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits package
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Health Care, Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 25/09/2012
General Manager - Oncology/Radiotherapy - Central London
This is a unique opportunity to join this leading centralLondonprivate hospital. It has an international reputation and attracts leading consultants and doctors, and also invests in the latest equipment and technology. The hospital offers a variety of services for adults and children and is currently undergoing a major re-development.
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Provide strong leadership to the Oncology unit
- Set and monitor profit generation and efficiency targets
- Review/develop the service strategy through devising a sound business plan
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop commercial partnerships
- Establish an approach to business development ensuring that potential opportunities and threats to the hospital's services are identified
- Ensure that clinical services are marketed to maximise the number of patients choosing the hospital for their clinical care
- Lead on the development of challenging service improvement strategies for each department.
- Degree level education in appropriate discipline or equivalent
- Masters in Health Management or MBA desirable
- A successful track record of strategic planning and decision making in a competitive environment
- Experience of managing change programmes within complex environments
- Strong commercial awareness and good general management experience
The company invests in training and offers many avenues for career development. Salary is dependent on experience. Applicants must be willing to work flexible shift patterns.
For more information, please contact Helen Strafford .firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0161 274 8741 quoting the job reference number.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.