Future Talent Development Manager
- Reference: CR00626
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £500 per day
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: Energy & Utilities, Human Resources
- Date posted: 01/06/2012
We are currently recruiting for a Future Talent Development Manager to be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment, development and deployment of graduates and apprentices through engaging with external bodies to attract new talent into the organisation.
The Future Talent Development Manager must have experience of working in a similar role working with resource and development planning and have knowledge of the graduate and apprentice recruitment market. Have an understanding of assessment techniques with strong facilitation skills and have relevant skills in the learning and development field including coaching.
This is a new role within the organisation and we are looking for someone to lead our decision to re-enter the graduate market place and invest in the longer term plan to build and develop general managers internally.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to start with a blank sheet and create a highly business-focused model for graduate recruitment and development that delivers a sustainability long term capability.
We are looking for someone who can carry on our continued success in our apprentice programme, where we have won previous awards and increase our investment in developing technical and operation skills for the future.
The Future Talent Development Manager will:
- Build an understanding of future business requirements for apprentices and graduates
- Maintain senior interaction with key stakeholders in the business.
- Drive the Graduate and Apprentice strategy and influencing key stakeholders at high level.
- Operate as the overall 'process owner' for apprentice and graduate recruitment and development
- Put in place a work experience programme that builds STWs reputation as an employer of choice for early talent
- Develop and maintain relationships with external organisations including schools, colleges and universities, awarding bodies, funding organisations and professional institutions
- Travel across the STW region to universities and business schools as required
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.