Family Court Advisor - Westminster
- Reference: er012
- Location: London
- Salary: £28 - £30 per hour
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Sector: Social Work / Care / Housing
- Date posted: 28/08/2012
Family Court Advisor required to join the Private Law team working with CAFCASS in the Westminster Service.
Applicants should have experience within a Referral and Assessment team, or a Family Support Team.
You must have solid risk assessment skills, and have a strong understanding of what makes a child vulnerable, and the impact abuse has on children.
You should be
- Confident carrying out initial assessments and core assessments, and have the ability to take cases through to care proceedings.
- Be able to read position statements, psych assessments, letters from solicitors and comprehend, analyze the content.
- Be able to negotiate through conflict to reach a resolution
- Be able to articulate the child's best interests to a court and within a written report
If you are interested in this role, or would like an informal discussion regarding this and other roles please contact Emma Raymond 0207 470 9157, email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.