Data Specialist - BPC/SAP/SQL - SC/BPSS Cleared
- Reference: MB/PS/BPC01
- Location: London
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 11/09/2012
Large government organisation is looking to secure the services of a Data Specialist for a 6 months contract ASAP.
- Management of the BPC application development lifecycle including testing and release management and documentation.
- Involvement in the analysis, specification and design of new BPC applications and reports.
- Data migration of legacy data and dimension creation in new BPC applications.
- Specification, design and implementation of interfaces between sources systems such as SAP ERP and BPC.
- Implementation and management of backups to all BPC environments via adhoc and scheduled script methods.
- Data Recovery.
- Bug fixing, maintenance and support of BPC applications, application maintenance and user support for BPC adhoc report writing.
- Good awareness of software development systems lifecycle and how this is managed in BPC
- Excellent knowledge of BPC from both Admin and Developer perspectives
- Good awareness and ability in ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes using BPC built-in functionality, SQL, Access and Excel
- Good awareness of designing and implementing data interfaces between ERP and MI systems (BPC and source/target systems)
- Good understanding of server environment management, SQL Server Service Job definition, DOS level batch scripting
- SQL queries to facilitate data analysis, data extracts, liaison with development team to determine best strategy for recovery
Experience of work on government finance systems
It is essential that you have either BPSS or SC Clearance for this role.
If interested, please call me on 01628 408155 or send me an up to date CV via the link.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.