COO - Chief Operating Officer
- Reference: e.g. JS/MS/COO
- Location: London
- Salary: £100000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 26/09/2012
Chief Operating Officer
My client is one of the most exciting and driven startups on operating in a very competitave market. I am looking for a mission focused leader who is has experience leading an executive management team. This is a unique opportunity to lead the transition from a small start up to a mature company with focus on team work. Reporting to the CEO, you will have a seat on the board of directors and lead the day to day operations
This really is a rare opportunity to have four direct reports from day one including the Head of Operations and Head of Sales. This role also comes with the responsibility of building and leading the team you need.
- Work alongside CEO to set short and long term strategic objectives
- Define and manage metrics with each department head and focus on inter-department collaboration
- Building and then managing the finance and accounting function, setting and managing policies, systems and processes.
- Chief spokesperson with those external to company on all matters related to company's financial position.
- Hands on, passionate, easy to work with. High Integrity. outstanding personal productivity.
- Motivated by ambitious goals and know what is needed to hit them
- Strong organisational and people management skills combined with excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Strong business orientation including understanding of software industry and IT Service companies.
- Ideal candidates have between 7-10 years of hands on leadership experience in managing finance and operations.
- Prior experience in the creation of a finance department and taking a company from start-up to maturity.
If you really feel that you are ready to take up a challenge that will change the face of one of the most innovative organisations today then this will be a career definging moment for you.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.