Business Development Director
Competitive package including company car and commission
Capita is building an exciting new business to help clients unlock talent and grow their businesses: Capita Talent Partnerships.
The Business Development Director will play a crucial role in the growth of our business: establishing our position in the market, building relationships, identifying new opportunities, leading formal and informal sales processes and successfully transitioning new clients to our account management and delivery team.
Reporting to the managing Director, you will be responsible for:-
* Delivery of agreed business development targets, quarterly and annually
* Establishment and maintenance of strong market position for Capita Talent Partners, with oversight of all external engagement, marketing and communications activity
* Identification, pursuit and closure of new business development opportunities with employers, further education, local and national government clients through informal and formal sales / procurement processes
* Leadership and management of business development, marketing and communications team within the Capita Talent Partners business
* Development of detailed proposals and business cases for individual clients as part for informal and formal sales processes
* Maintenance of strong networks and relationships across the wider Capita Group to support development of integrated client solutions & joined up sales process
* Active participation in the Senior Management Team, shaping overall business strategy and growth plans
* UK travel will be required as part of this role.
* Minimum three years relevant business development experience
* Proven ability to develop compelling, innovative and commercially robust client service propositions
* Proven ability to establish and maintain strong market profile and position for a growing business
* Deep understanding of and strong networks in the further education, apprenticeships and business support sectors
* Strong networking, communication and relationship management skills
* Proven commercial acumen, including the ability to shape compelling business cases and commercial propositions for clients
* Presentation skills, including the ability to deliver compelling client presentations as part of a structured sales process
For further information, please contact Tracy Wisdom at Capita Education on 0800 731 8883 or send your CV to email@example.com