- Reference: CIPHERK00140
- Location: Taunton
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 17/08/2012
Our Central Government client is looking for a Business Analyst to work on an initial 6 month contract to be based in Taunton, Somerset. This is an immediate requirement.
This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a Customer services improvement project including a new case management system, web portal and telephony. You will be ensuring the requirements are met by the 3rd party supplier. We are looking for a Business Analyst who is experienced in eliciting both system and business requirements and has previously worked in either a contact centre or customer service environment. We are also ideally looking for someone who has knowledge of MS Dynamics.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
•Working with stakeholders in Scoping and Shaping to define the problem statement, analyse root causes and develop solutions.
•Working with stakeholders to elicit requirements and produce comprehensive Stakeholder and System Requirement Documents.
•Working within the internal BA Method for the definition of requirements.
•Develop process maps, Use Case scenarios, data models and high level system models.
•Develop test, evaluation and acceptance plans and, where required, associated test scenarios.
•Controlling testing, reporting and analysing any observations.
•Presenting recommendations to improve business processes and systems
•Documenting and agreeing any required business process and system changes.
•Developing training materials and delivering training for end users in new business processes and systems
Skills/ Experience Required
• Experience working in a contact centre/customer service environment
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics
• Highly motivated with experience of selecting and working with business process techniques and tools.
• Experience of Business Modelling
• Experience of requirements capture
• Experience of business case development.
• Experience of producing UAT Test Strategy/ Test Planning
• Capable of engaging senior stakeholders.
• Capable of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with project team members, business side resource and third party suppliers.
• Able to manage their time effectively and work proactively on the project as well as BAU tasks.
• Written and verbal skills to enable them to communicate user requirements and current practices.
• Project management experience.
• Prince2 Qualified
• Experience of UML / or alternative standard notations.
Formal Qualifications Required
Essential Evidence of Business Analysis qualifications Desirable Prince 2 qualified
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Basic Security Check, which is at a cost of £25.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.