Associate Chartered Building Surveyor
- Reference: PCK392-64806
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Construction / Engineering
- Date posted: 16/07/2012
Capita Symonds' Building Consultancy Investor team specialises in servicing clients who purchase, hold or sell property as their main activity. The services are diverse, comprising mainstream building surveying activities, larger project management works and technical services. The Investor team have a strong team built across three offices; Central London, Manchester and Edinburgh. The Building Consultancy team as a whole comprises of a wide range of consultants, associates and directors with significant industry experience. We also have teams specialising in occupier and workplace real estate that have excellent design capabilities.Responsibilities
Skills and experienceAs an experienced Chartered Surveyor of good standing in the UK market, it is expected that you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of building and maintaining client relationships, a flexible range of surveying technical skills and a keen eye for detail.Experience of working with London 'Blue Chip' clients would be a distinct advantage.
- Acting for and liaising directly with "Blue Chip" investment clients, to include Funds and Property companies.
- Introducing new clients as well as generating more business with existing clients.
- Business development
- From a Building Surveyors view point - assist in the upholding and enhancement of property capital values.
- Carrying out investment acquisitions surveys for banks, funds and property companies. Which will involve site inspections, report writing, organising the team and general due diligence.
- Work will also involve preparation/settlement of significant dilapidation claims and contract administration for major refurbishment and maintenance schemes.
- Undertaking professional building surveying work to include party wall work, PPMs, feasibility reports and defects analysis.
For more information, please call Vicky Thorburn in the Capita Symonds recruitment team on 0845 607 5185
- Relationship Building - excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and a high level of self awareness.
- Client Focus - being knowledgeable, confident and actively promotes Capita values.
- Standards - takes pride in quality of work, creates processes to improve quality, works to the highest standards and looks to find ways in which outputs can be improved.
- Personal Effectiveness - accurate, articulate, strong communication skills, ability to answer intelligently and effective listener.
- High level of enthusiasm and demonstrate a strong desire to succeed at all they do
- Present a professional appearance throughout.
- Good client contacts in the UK property world
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.