- Reference: CIPHERE00181
- Location: Blackpool
- Salary: £490 per day
- Job type: Interim (Temporary)
- Sector: IT
- Date posted: 22/06/2012
Our Central Government client is looking for a Technical Architect to work on an initial 5 month contract to be based in Blackpool. This is an immediate requirement.
We are looking for an architect who is able to focus on a variety of technical streams for example network connectivity and performance, application integration, good understanding of application performance over a variety of networks and software solutions such as Citrix
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for leading the project through lifecycle from requirements gathering, solution design and development to implementation and post implementation handover. Experience of project delivery within Central Government would be beneficial.
Outputs/ Deliverables to be achieved
Deliver common connectivity backbone with potentially various application access requirements such as Citrix to allow access to RM services. This access should be delivered in Test and production environments where some projects are already underway so there will be a requirement to integrate work with existing initiatives
Skills/ Experience Required
• Prince practitioner
• Oracle supplier experience and experience of working with multiple outsourced delivery suppliers.
• Must have track record of delivering network connectivity solutions over Wide Area Network from supplier side to client side within an Oracle enterprise framework.
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly in a matrix environment and with business representatives and technical staff from multiple internal areas and client side.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines within Business Change Lifecycle processes where required.
Formal Qualifications Required
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Basic Security Check, which is at a cost of £25.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.