Let Capita Resourcing help you find your next housing manager job today.
We work with housing associations, local authorities and tenant management organisations to give you access to a wide range of nationwide opportunities. So, wherever in the UK you’re looking to work and whether you want a temporary, contract or permanent role, our specialist recruitment teams are on hand to help.
Here is a selection of just some of the housing disciplines our teams can help you find work in:
- Customer service
- Rent arrears
- Anti-social behaviour
- Home ownership
- Policy and strategy
- Tenancy management
- Our latest housing manager jobs are shown below
- Sign up for our job alerts to get the latest jobs matching your requirements sent direct to your inbox
- We are constantly adding new housing manager jobs to this site so be sure to come back soon
- If you’re looking for a supported housing job, you can also find out more on this site.
- You can find all our other social housing jobs on this site too
Working as a housing manager
Housing managers work across a range of disciplines from letting and allocations to arrears and anti-social behaviour. They work within housing regulations and local council guidelines to ensure housing standards are met efficiently and within budget. It is therefore necessary to be able to interpret and implement housing legislation.
Housing experience such as estate or tenancy management is beneficial when applying for a housing manager job. A relevant degree and completion of a Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) course is also an advantage. Management experience is sometimes necessary as roles can involve responsibility for a team of housing officers.
Your search results returned no matching jobs